Last updated: November 22, 2013
Types of Information about Users Gathered by Amanda Sudimack
The information we gather about users of this Site enables us to provide you with the services you seek and helps us to personalize and continually improve our service to you. Here are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any way. For example, you provide us with information when you make a purchase, arrange for a delivery or return, submit an inquiry, subscribe to our newsletter, or interact with the Site in other ways. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, home or business address, email address, phone number, or password. Some of the information we ask you to provide us is mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information requested for a particular activity, you will not be permitted to participate in that activity.
• Automatic Information: We receive, analyze, and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Site, whether or not you have agreed to the Amanda Sudimack Sales Agreement. For example, we may collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your email address; information about your browser and operating system; the Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the websites you visit before and after our Site; and information about how you move around our Site. We may place cookies and other anonymous identifiers on your computer to prevent fraud, to personalize your experience on our Site, and to collect and store this information so that we can improve our services. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can send to your browser and may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive. An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters that is used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available. You may be able to block, delete, or disable cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of some or all of Amanda Sudimack’s services.
• Information from Other Sources: We may combine information you provide us with information from third parties to correct our records, personalize your experience, or enhance our services. This may include, but is not limited to, information from our service providers.
Third Party Links
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from the Site. We are not responsible for privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
How Amanda Sudimack Shares the Information It Receives
Information about our users is a critical part of our business. We will not sell that information to others, but we may share user information with others in the following ways:
Security of Your Information
When you provide us with personally identifiable information, however, you acknowledge that, even with industry standard security measures in place, third parties might unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer and to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Managing Your Information
You have options for managing your personally identifiable information on Amanda Sudimack:
• We will not send you third party promotional emails without your permission. As a condition of agreeing to the Amanda Sudimack Sales Agreement, however, you agree to receive from us administrative emails that relate to your purchase through our Site and announcements about new features or changes to the Site.
• If you sign up for our newsletter, you agree to receive from us email announcements about new features on the Site and new offerings by Amanda Sudimack.
• If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you may opt out by using the link at the bottom of one of our emails or you may write to us at Amanda Sudimack, 1415 N. Dayton Street, Suite 3NM, Chicago IL 60642. Your personal information may remain in our historical records, but you will no longer receive emails from us about new features or changes to the Site or our offerings.
Children’s Privacy Issues
Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Site. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from anyone under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 18 may make inquiries on the Site only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Anyone making inquiries through the Site represents that he or she is 13 years of age or older and, if he or she is at least 13 but less than 18 years of age, that he or she has the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to make such inquiries and interact with the Site. If you are aware of any instance where we have collected information from someone under the age of 13, or under the age of 18 without parent or legal guardian consent, please inform us immediately.